Tired of late, late nights or early mornings? Want to get away from Fast Food? Looking for career advancement opportunities?
One of the Southeast’s fastest-growing Fast-Casual restaurant chains, this deli concept seeks Assistant Managers in the Hinesville, GA area to assist the General Manager in overseeing total restaurant operations. Managers provide leadership and direction to staff, optimize profits by controlling costs, and providing prompt problem resolution to ensure guest satisfaction and overall restaurant success. This is a new location and training will be in Pooler, GA.
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS
- Minimum of 1 year restaurant or retail management experience
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven with a solid, accomplishment-based track record
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and make great decisions under pressure
- Understanding of Profit and Loss Statements, with the ability to identify opportunity areas and develop action plans
- Leads by example, with strong skills in interpersonal communication, staff development, and team-building
- Up to $35k plus bonus
- Highly competitive total compensation packages, including 401(k) plans, vacation time, and coverage including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and more
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Tremendous growth opportunities for high-performing individuals