Outstanding growth opportunity, great bonus structure, culture, and No nights!
This extremely popular 22 store brunch concept is seeking an Assistant General Manager and an Assistant Manager for their downtown Charleston SC location. They're opening 6 new stores next year and plan to continue that growth plan for the foreseen future.
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of Salaried Restaurant Manager experience with a Fast Casual or Full Service concept.
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results-oriented, with the proven ability to solve complex problems
- Outstanding skills in leadership, interpersonal communication, and staff development
- Able to identify opportunity areas and create plans for action
- Proven track record in managing a budget and cost controls to optimize profits and ensure success
Apply with confidence.
- Bonus structure paid quarterly, realistic range quarterly pay out is $1,300 - $2,300
- Additional Retention bonus payout : 6 months - $1k, 12 months - $2k, 18 months - $3k, 24 months - $4k
- United Healthcare package, company pays 75%.
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done.
- No late nights, stores close at 2pm on weekdays and 3pm on weekends.
- No Managers work more than 50 - 55 hours per week.
RMS does NOT bank resumes or operate call lists. Your confidentiality is our #1 top priority and our services are 100% completely free to our candidates.
If your background is a match you will hear from our Managing Partner or one of our Recruiters in no less than 24 hours.
Tired of the back and forth with the larger recruiting firms?
Below are some advantages you can benefit from connecting with RMS
Since 1998, RMS has successfully matched over 3,500 qualified Restaurant professionals with independent owners to nationwide restaurant chains. We place all levels of salaried management and support positions including, Assistant Managers, General Managers, District Managers, Directors of Operations, Vice-Presidents, Human Resources Directors, Directors of Finance, Directors of Facilities and more.
For more information about our services, please visit us at www.rmsadvance.com.
- Honesty & transparency
- Creating a real relationship with real restaurant industry insiders
- Prompt follow ups on setting up interviews and receiving updates
- Staying updated on new opportunities in your area
- Pride in knowing that you’re supporting small businesses