Career need a jump start? Hit the glass ceiling?
Our client, a fast-growing full service restaurant & bar based in North Carolina, is searching for experienced Restaurant Managers (front-of-house) in the Charlotte area. The company is continuing their rapid growth into , creating many opportunities to advance for strong performers! They are currently seeking experienced Managers to oversee the proper execution of the entire restaurant. Managers run shifts, hire and train staff and uphold high standards of quality, cleanliness and technique. Responsibilities also include managing inventory, resolving food/service quality issues, upholding procedures, monitoring equipment, and developing a strong team dynamic between back of house and front of house staff.
- Minimum of 2 years salaried management experience with a Casual Dining with Bar concept required
- Solid understanding of food safety and sanitation practices
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and quickly resolve problems under pressure
- Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to organize, train, and direct a team of staff
- Bi-lingual skills or culinary school background a plus
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS
- Up to $58,000 base salary(depending on experience), plus bonus
- Highly competitive total compensation packages, including 401(k) plans, vacation time, and coverage including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and more
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Tremendous growth opportunities for high-performing individuals