Our client, a unique & VERY popular quick-service restaurant chain, is currently searching for experienced Restaurant Managers for their store in Indian Land, SC. This company has been a pioneer in the quick-serve industry since their founding nearly 50 years ago. They offer a caring atmosphere and quality product while going above and beyond to give back to the local community through school partnerships, food donations, and leadership programs.
All of their stores are closed every Sunday- ALL SUNDAYS OFF!!!
Attitude, appearance, and communication skills are important to this Client.
The ideal candidate is a self starter, with a passion for service, quality, and people. Must be comfortable with high sales volumes. Must be available to work 40-50 hours per week. Must able to lead and manage 5-15 staff members at a time. Help control major costs like labor and food. Follow all procedures and recipes. Be able to work with a leadership team of over 10 people.
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS
- Minimum of 1 year Manager experience in a regional or national Quick Service concept
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results-oriented, with the proven ability to solve complex problems
- Outstanding skills in leadership, interpersonal communication, and staff development
- Able to identify opportunity areas and create plans for action
- Proven track record in managing a budget and cost controls to optimize profits and ensure success
- $37,000-$43,000(depending on experience)
- Insurance coverage after 90 days
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- 1 week vacation after 90 days
- Break Food allowance
- Scholarship opportunities