Ready to take your career to the next level? Are you capable of leading a $6M restaurant while earning $100,000+?
Currently hiring for Long Beach, Inglewood, Rialto, Westwood & Northridge areas.
Our General Manager tenure is one of the best in our industry(average GM tenure is over 10 years) because we take care of our people.
This well established, high-volume($6 million annual sales) chain of diner-style restaurants in Southern California is seeking Fast-Track General Manager candidates to join the team, go through our training, then work under an experience GM until you are ready for your own store. General Managers oversee total restaurant operations and provide leadership and direction to staff, optimize profits by controlling costs, and providing prompt problem resolution to ensure guest satisfaction and overall restaurant success.
- Minimum of 2 years General Management experience in a higher-volume($3M+) concept
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven with a solid, accomplishment-based track record
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and make great decisions under pressure
- Understanding of Profit and Loss Statements, with the ability to identify opportunity areas and develop action plans
- Leads by example, with strong skills in interpersonal communication, staff development, and team-building
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS
- Starting salary is negotiable based on experience. Our General Managers earn over $100,000 annually.
- Highly competitive total compensation packages, including 401(k) plans, vacation time, and coverage including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and more
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Quality of life work schedule