This privately held company headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina since 1981 with two casual dining concepts in North Carolina and Virginia are looking for some great Restaurant Managers to help them grow their brands!
Both concepts are dedicated to excellent food, beverages and service in a warm and hospitable environment. The company will continue to grow in North Carolina, Virginia and South Carolina at a pace that is consistent with providing our guests the very best dining experience in the marketplace.
Salary Range & Benefits
- Minimum of 2 years salaried restaurant management experience
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven with a solid, accomplishment-based track record
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and make great decisions under pressure
- Understanding of Profit and Loss Statements, with the ability to identify opportunity areas and develop action plans
- Leads by example, with strong skills in interpersonal communication, staff development, and team-building
- $40,000 – $50,000 plus bonus
- Highly competitive total compensation packages, including 401(k) plans, vacation time, and coverage including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and more
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Tremendous growth opportunities for high-performing individuals
Keywords: Restaurant Manager, Manager, food service, Restaurant, Restaurant Management, food, Customer Service