Currently hiring for North Los Angeles and Inland Empire areas-
Tired of working 55-65-75 hours a week? Like to get re-acquainted with your family? Our Client's Managers work 5 9-hour shifts per week. Manager tenure is one of the best in our industry(their average GM tenure is over 10 years) because we believe in a work-life balance.
This well established, high-volume($6 million annual sales) chain of diner-style restaurants in Southern California is seeking a Restaurant Manager(Front-of-House) to assist the General Manager in overseeing total restaurant operations. Managers provide leadership and direction to staff, optimize profits by controlling costs, and providing prompt problem resolution to ensure guest satisfaction and overall restaurant success.
- Minimum of 2 years salaried restaurant management experience
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven with a solid, accomplishment-based track record
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and make great decisions under pressure
- Understanding of Profit and Loss Statements, with the ability to identify opportunity areas and develop action plans
- Leads by example, with strong skills in interpersonal communication, staff development, and team-building
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS
- $46,000-$52,000 first year
- Highly competitive total compensation packages, including 401(k) plans, vacation time, and coverage including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and more
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Tremendous growth opportunities for high-performing individuals