Looking for a change of pace? Newly promoted Assistant Manager, General Manager, and District Managers are encouraged to apply. Leadership is looking for a candidate they can train for long term success. Off evenings and weekends.
If you're a match we will contact you in no less than 48 hours.
No annoying online applications or hoops to jump through. RMS presents you directly to leadership.
Thank you - Drew@RMS
The Project Manager is a pillar for our Franchise Partners to lean on during the onboarding & build out process. This person is their “go to” and their coach to get them onboarding to the day they click that open sign. Our Project Manager has to have a positive mindset who is willing to help our Franchise Partners over any and all hurdles that will come their way.
This popular rapidly growing fast casual health food concept is looking for an experienced Project Manager (Franchise Development).
Based in Wilmington NC, they are a lifestyle brand that’s expanded nationwide with over 80 locations in 20+ states. Immediate future growth plans include an additional 80 store build out. The concept serves a wide variety of healthy menu items, shakes, and pre-made meals for meal planning.
We are looking for someone experienced with a passion for health & wellness to join our family and help take the brand to the next level.
- Manage Project Management Portal.
- Review of site selection, LOI stage, and locations under construction.
- Assist Franchisees and their GC’s to ensure brand standards are met during build out process.
- Updates the progress report after 6 months to reflect new strategies to enhance the process for franchisee's.
- Directs and coordinates the activities of each build out to ensure the project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Proactively communicates project related issues directly to the CEO & COO.
- Examines construction documentation including drawings, schedules, and scopes to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Reviews bid results, specifications, test and progress reports, and other project information necessary to gain complete familiarity with the project.
- Confirms and verifies permitting requirements related to the project or program.
- Prepares and provides weekly status reports for projects.
- Proactively identifies and solves or elevates project issues related to cost, schedule, safety, or qualification.
- Represents the company in project meetings.
- Develops and maintains relationships with Franchisees and vendors to help develop new opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Salary and Benefits:
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Restaurant Assistant General Manager, General Manager, or newly promoted District Manager.
- Valid Driver's License
- Be willing to travel
- Be on call for Franchisee’s at all times unless on paid time off.
Why You Should Join Us:
- Annual Salary - $60,000 - $65,000
- Realistic Bonus opportunity
- Paid Time Off
- Full Health Insurance
- Company Credit Card for Travel
The Brand- We are a growing brand with one hell of a company culture. Our Core Values are P.E.O.P.L.E. That is an acronym but it is exactly what we believe in. Our people.
We are still growing- We want you to be a part of an emerging brand and play a role in making our brand a household name.
The Location- Who would not want to work at the beach? We are located in Wilmington NC right on the beach. The weather is always beautiful here.
We Work Hard and Play Hard- We all as a team work tirelessly to support the brand day to day. But we always take opportunities to do social outings and events to bond as a team and as a family.
Apply with confidence.
RMS does NOT bank resumes or operate call lists. Your confidentiality is our #1 top priority and our services are 100% completely free to our candidates.
If your background is a match you will hear from our Managing Partner or one of our Recruiters in no less than 48 hours.
Tired of the back and forth with the larger recruiting firms?
Below are some advantages you can benefit from connecting with RMS
- Honesty & transparency
- Creating a real relationship with real restaurant industry insiders
- Prompt follow ups on setting up interviews and receiving updates
- Staying updated on new opportunities in your area
- Pride in knowing that you’re supporting small businesses
Since 1998, RMS has successfully matched over 3,500 qualified Restaurant professionals with independent owners to nationwide restaurant chains. We place all levels of salaried management and support positions including, Assistant Managers, General Managers, District Managers, Directors of Operations, Vice-Presidents, Human Resources Directors, Directors of Finance, Directors of Facilities and more.
For more information about our services, please visit us at www.rmsadvance.com.