This successful 80 store take out Pizza franchisee is seeking experienced General Managers in the Bozeman, MT area. The growth opportunity for strong performers is limitless. Very competitive base salary, bonus opportunity at all levels, and benefits.
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS
- Minimum of 1 year General Manager experience in a regional or national Quick Service concept
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results-oriented, with the proven ability to solve complex problems
- Outstanding skills in leadership, interpersonal communication, and staff development
- Able to identify opportunity areas and create plans for action
- Proven track record in managing a budget and cost controls to optimize profits and ensure success
Apply with confidence.
- $50,000-$55,000 + plus bonus
- Highly competitive total compensation packages, including 401(k) plans, vacation time, PTO, and coverage including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and more
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Tremendous growth opportunities for high-performing individuals
RMS does NOT bank resumes or operate call lists. Your confidentiality is our #1 top priority and our services are 100% completely free to our candidates.
If your background is a match you will hear from our Managing Partner or one of our Recruiters in no less than 24 hours.
Tired of the back and forth with the larger recruiting firms?
Below are some advantages you can benefit from connecting with RMS
Since 1998, RMS has successfully matched over 3,500 qualified Restaurant professionals with independent owners to nationwide restaurant chains. We place all levels of salaried management and support positions including, Assistant Managers, General Managers, District Managers, Directors of Operations, Vice-Presidents, Human Resources Directors, Directors of Finance, Directors of Facilities and more.
For more information about our services, please visit us at www.rmsadvance.com.
- Honesty & transparency
- Creating a real relationship with real restaurant industry insiders
- Prompt follow ups on setting up interviews and receiving updates
- Staying updated on new opportunities in your area
- Pride in knowing that you’re supporting small businesses