This growing boutique Coffee concept is currently seeking a Managing Partner for their New Store Opening planned for November 2022 in Downtown Nashville, TN
Guaranteed advancement opportunity. The owners have deep pockets and will be growing the company into several surrounding states and will be creating above store level roles as they grow.
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS
- Minimum of 2 years General Manager experience in a regional or national Full Service or Fast Casual concept
- Coffee experience is a plus
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results-oriented, with the proven ability to solve complex problems
- Outstanding skills in leadership, interpersonal communication, and staff development
- Able to identify opportunity areas and create plans for action
- Proven track record in managing a budget and cost controls to optimize profits and ensure success
- High volume Bar experience is a plus
- Menu creation
- BOH skills
Apply with confidence.
- $65,000 - $70,000 + bonus package (3% matching)
- Health Stipend
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Real opportunity for advancement
- Fun and exciting work environment
RMS does NOT bank resumes or operate call lists. Your confidentiality is our #1 top priority and our services are 100% completely free to our candidates.
If your background is a match you will hear from our Managing Partner or one of our Recruiters in no less than 24 hours.
Tired of the back and forth with the larger recruiting firms?
Below are some advantages you can benefit from connecting with RMS
Since 1998, RMS has successfully matched over 3,500 qualified Restaurant professionals with independent owners to nationwide restaurant chains. We place all levels of salaried management and support positions including, Assistant Managers, General Managers, District Managers, Directors of Operations, Vice-Presidents, Human Resources Directors, Directors of Finance, Directors of Facilities and more.
For more information about our services, please visit us at www.rmsadvance.com.
- Honesty & transparency
- Creating a real relationship with real restaurant industry insiders
- Prompt follow ups on setting up interviews and receiving updates
- Staying updated on new opportunities in your area
- Pride in knowing that you’re supporting small businesses