This opportunity is with a hot new Fast Casual Taco concept growing in Austin, TX. The owner currently has 8 locations and is in the process of opening 2 additional stores.
General Managers hire their own team and work no more than 40 hours a week. No early mornings or late nights!
Strong opportunity for someone looking to get in on the ground floor with a growing company.
Have you hit the glass ceiling? Is your company closing stores? Positions above you being cut? If you want to work for a growth company with a bright future, where you are rewarded for your performance, please apply now (in strict confidence) for immediate consideration.
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS
- Minimum of 1 year General Manager experience in a regional or national Quick Service or Fast Casual concept
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results-oriented, with the proven ability to solve complex problems
- Outstanding skills in leadership, interpersonal communication, and staff development
- Able to identify opportunity areas and create plans for action
- Proven track record in managing a budget and cost controls to optimize profits and ensure success
Apply with confidence.
- $60,000 - $65,000 + bonus package (Average quarterly payout is $2,000)
- Full Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- 120 Hours PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunity for advancement
- Fun and exciting work environment
RMS does NOT bank resumes or operate call lists. Your confidentiality is our #1 top priority and our services are 100% completely free to our candidates.
If your background is a match you will hear from our Managing Partner or one of our Recruiters in no less than 24 hours.
Tired of the back and forth with the larger recruiting firms?
Below are some advantages you can benefit from connecting with RMS
Since 1998, RMS has successfully matched over 3,500 qualified Restaurant professionals with independent owners to nationwide restaurant chains. We place all levels of salaried management and support positions including, Assistant Managers, General Managers, District Managers, Directors of Operations, Vice-Presidents, Human Resources Directors, Directors of Finance, Directors of Facilities and more.
For more information about our services, please visit us at www.rmsadvance.com.
- Honesty & transparency
- Creating a real relationship with real restaurant industry insiders
- Prompt follow ups on setting up interviews and receiving updates
- Staying updated on new opportunities in your area
- Pride in knowing that you’re supporting small businesses