TLDR : Our Client is a leader in the industry, offering a unique casual dining, sports bar, and entertainment complex all under one roof. They're in the middle of a huge growth spurt and are seeking an experienced full service Manager in Nashville, TN.
$55k - $65k + full benefits, 401k, realistic growth, & more.
No annoying online applications or hoops to jump through. RMS presents you directly to leadership and will get you an interview scheduled with the Head of HR Manager during our first call.
ABOUT THE BRAND :
Thank you - Drew@RMS
Our mission is to create our Guest’s first choice for frequent fun through the best combination of the latest and greatest games, ultimate sports-viewing, extraordinary food and remarkable drinks.
- Minimum of 2 years Salaried Restaurant Manager experience in a regional or national Full Service concept
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results-oriented, with the proven ability to solve complex problems
- Outstanding skills in leadership, interpersonal communication, and staff development
- Able to identify opportunity areas and create plans for action
- Proven track record in managing a budget and cost controls to optimize profits and ensure success
SALARY RANGE :
- Health, Dental, Vision, Long/Short Disability, (following 30 days of employment)
- 401k Match (after 6 mo. match varies based on company performance)
- $225/mo on company card to use towards food at our restaurant
Apply with confidence.
- $55,000-$65,000 (depending on experience), plus bonus
- Highly competitive total compensation packages
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Growth opportunities for high-performing individuals
RMS does NOT bank resumes or operate call lists. Your confidentiality is our #1 top priority and our services are 100% completely free to our candidates.
If your background is a match you will hear from our Managing Partner or one of our Recruiters in no less than 24 hours.
Tired of the back and forth with the larger recruiting firms?
Below are some advantages you can benefit from connecting with RMS
Since 1998, RMS has successfully matched over 3,500 qualified Restaurant professionals with independent owners to nationwide restaurant chains. We place all levels of salaried management and support positions including, Assistant Managers, General Managers, District Managers, Directors of Operations, Vice-Presidents, Human Resources Directors, Directors of Finance, Directors of Facilities and more.
For more information about our services, please visit us at www.rmsadvance.com.
- Honesty & transparency
- Creating a real relationship with real restaurant industry insiders
- Prompt follow ups on setting up interviews and receiving updates
- Staying updated on new opportunities in your area
- Pride in knowing that you’re supporting small businesses