New opportunity in Gaithersburg!!! Growing Polished-Casual concept!!!
Our client, a growing, upscale-casual dining chain featuring a scratch kitchen and innovative menu, is looking for General Manager candidates for their new store opening in Gaithersburg, MD. This company is growing, so there is plenty of advancement opportunity!
“Delight every Guest“ one at a time is what we live by. Consistency, integrity and passion guide us. Whether it’s our traditional fare you have come to love, or our chef-driven, innovative local preparations, we promise to keep you coming back for more. Our business is about balance, providing guests with an array of high quality food and beverages, served by friendly knowledgeable staff.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU MEET THESE NON-NEGOTIABLE CRITERIA:
Candidates must have their own car and be willing to train in NOVA for 12 weeks (company pays mileage reimbursement, housing and trips home during training).
- At least 2 years of Salaried General Manager experience with a Polished-Casual Dining concept
- Able to lead and inspire Team Members towards successful completion of goals
- Strong math, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to lead by example using hands-on, shoulder-to-shoulder work ethic
- Able to work a flexible work schedule and meet business demands, including weekends and holidays
We take pride in our reputation of moving fast with top candidates. You will hear from us within 24 hours if your experience is in line with the expectations of these searches. Apply today for IMMEDIATE and CONFIDENTIAL consideration. There are NO FEES
for you and CONFIDENTIALITY is ASSURED!