Our client, a small but growing restaurant group with several exciting full-service, high-volume concepts in DC, Orlando, and Atlanta, is currently seeking an experienced Executive Chef in the DC/NoVA area. Their restaurants focus on quality ingredients, 100% from-scratch cooking, and interesting flavors, all with an emphasis on warm, genuine service and community involvement.
The responsibility of the Executive Chef is to direct the operation of the kitchen, including food costs & labor forecasts, personnel management, purchasing & inventories, and proper food preparation and presentation.
- Minimum 2 years salaried Executive Chef experience in a full-service, high-volume restaurant concept
- Stable job history
- Solid track record of successful performance in prior positions
- Must be competent in all departmental responsibilities of the restaurant, including kitchen operations
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Base salary of $75,000-$85,000 (depending on experience), plus bonus
- Competitive benefits package which includes health insurance
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth