Hit the glass ceiling? Career need a jump-start? Tired of late nights? We have the solution!!
Our Client, a popular Juice concept is currently interviewing experienced salaried Manager candidates in the Nashville area.
What do we offer?
- A High School diploma; college degree is a plus
- At least 2 years of management experience in a full-service or fast casual restaurant concept
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to be on one's feet at least 8 hours per day and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills -- clear and professional demeanor
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize with efficiency
- A friendly and outgoing personality -- must enjoy interacting with and servicing others
- Sincerity, honesty and candidness with team members and guests alike
- Initiative, drive and a self-starting work ethic
- Ability to lead, motivate and build efficient work teams
- A love for the restaurant business and desire to create the ultimate guest experience
More growth. Better hours. Greater potential. All served in a culture that understands you have to have a life and
need the time to enjoy it. Here are some of the advantages our Managers enjoy:
- A highly competitive salary with monthly bonus potential
- Dependent and health care spending accounts
- Flexible work hours and great working conditions -- no late nights and no liquor, steam tables or deep fryers
- Extensive on-boarding and training program, plus on-going development opportunities
Compensation : $42k - $45k + bonus and benefits