Our client, a small but growing restaurant group with several exciting full-service, high-volume concepts in DC, Orlando, and Atlanta, is currently seeking experienced General Managers & Assistant General Managers in the Alexandria/DC area. Their restaurants focus on quality ingredients, 100% from-scratch cooking, and interesting flavors, all with an emphasis on warm, genuine service and community involvement.
The responsibility of the General Manager is to direct the operation of the restaurant. The General Manager will focus on building sales by maintaining the highest standards of food quality, service, cleanliness and sanitation by supervising the management and hourly teams. In addition, the General Manager must exemplify the core values of the company. The AGM is responsible for day-to-day operations of the restaurant and reports to the GM.
- Minimum 1 year General Manager experience in a full-service, high-volume restaurant concept
- Stable job history
- Solid track record of successful performance in prior positions
- Must be competent in all departmental responsibilities of the restaurant, including kitchen operations
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Base salary of up to $75K (depending on experience) plus attainable bonus
- Competitive benefits package which includes health insurance
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth