Has your career hit the glass ceiling? Tired of 3am closes? We can help!
Our client, a leader in the fast-casual segment with a classic menu offering delicious burgers, fries, and shakes, seeks an Assistant Manager in Queens, NY. General Managers provide leadership and direction to staff, optimize profits by controlling costs, and providing prompt problem resolution to ensure guest satisfaction and overall restaurant success.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with a Quick-Service or Fast-Casual concept
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven with a solid, accomplishment-based track record
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and make great decisions under pressure
- Understanding of Profit and Loss Statements, with the ability to identify opportunity areas and develop action plans
- Leads by example, with strong skills in interpersonal communication, staff development, and team-building
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS
- $40,000-$45,000 plus bonus & benefits
- Highly competitive total compensation packages
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Tremendous growth opportunities for high-performing individuals