Our client, a small but growing restaurant group with several exciting full-service, high-volume concepts in DC, Orlando, and Atlanta, is currently seeking experienced Front-of-House Managers in the Alexandria/DC area. Their restaurants focus on quality ingredients, 100% from-scratch cooking, and interesting flavors, all with an emphasis on warm, genuine service and community involvement.
The responsibility of the Manager is working with the General Manager to direct the operation of the restaurant, including labor forecasts, personnel management, purchasing & inventories, and guest satisfaction.
- Minimum 1 year salaried front-of-house management experience in a full-service, high-volume restaurant concept
- Stable job history
- Solid track record of successful performance in prior positions
- Must be competent in all departmental responsibilities of the restaurant, including kitchen operations
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Base salary of $50,000-$55,000 (depending on experience)
- Competitive benefits package which includes health insurance
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth