MARKETING MANAGER - KNOXVILLE
Now hiring in Knoxville! Our client, a popular daytime restaurant focused on serving up fresh, delicious food in a casual environment, is seeking experienced Marketing Manager candidates to help grow their brand. The Marketing Manager plans, develops, coordinates, & implements all marketing strategies. Develops strategic relationships with business organizations & entities to further enhance the brand, increase awareness, and increase company's profitability. Position reports to the V.P.
- Increases the company’s presence in community, civic, commerce, and charitable boards.
- Leverages existing relationships and contacts.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving the excellent image and reputation the company currently enjoys.
- Responsible for all Social media plans, implementation & constant updates
- Follow up on negative comments that are posted on social media
- Creates and implements agreed to strategies in business development and marketing, specially to Area schools and Churches
- Coordinates the efforts of our public relations, marketing, and consulting firms.
- Helps to develop comprehensive customer and prospects lists, managing the database, and coordinating efforts with store managers, to the benefit of the company.
- Be viewed as the “Brand of choice” for the Business & Casual diner.
- Increase Brand awareness in our territories and future targeted market areas.
- Review all daily and weekly reports look for trends
- Create special training sessions for internal communication regarding brand and culture
- Participate in Yearly Business planning and Budget preparation.
- Base salary of $50,000
- Competitive benefits package
- Growth opportunity