Career stuck in neutral? Looking for growth opportunity? Look no further!
Grow your career with this established diner-style restaurant brand with over 430 locations in over 21 states! They are currently seeking an Assistant Manager for Rincon, GA.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for day-to-day operations of the restaurant including all aspects of financial performance, staff management, and adherence to operating standards in order to ensure overall restaurant success. Reports to General Manager.QUALIFICATIONS
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS
- Minimum of 2 years salaried Manager experience in a regional or national Restaurant concept
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results-oriented, with the proven ability to solve complex problems
- Outstanding skills in leadership, interpersonal communication, and staff development
- Able to identify opportunity areas and create plans for action
- Proven track record in managing a budget and cost controls to optimize profits and ensure success
- $28,000 – $35,000 starting base salary(depending on experience) plus bonus
- Highly competitive total compensation packages, including 401(k) plans, vacation time, and coverage including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and more
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Tremendous growth opportunities for high-performing individuals