FINE DINING MANAGERS - VIRGINIA BEACH!!!
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Fine Dining Restaurant Manager for their upscale garden-to-table oceanfront restaurant in Virginia Beach. The restaurant boasts bright and inspired fare, locally sourced ingredients and a sumptuous outdoor garden setting. Always fresh and bursting with flavor, their menus and cocktails change with the seasons, and the availability of locally grown produce and freshly-caught seafood.
- Minimum 1 year experience as a salaried Restaurant Manager in a Fine Dining/Tablecloth establishment
- Must be willing to work evenings, weekends & holidays
- Manage ongoing profitability of your bar/restaurant, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded
- Lead in all key issues including food/BWL quality, customer service, and P&L management
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the restaurant & company
- Deliver achievable budgets, and set other short- and long- term strategic goals for the restaurant
- Provide effective leadership to all team members
- Lead in all aspects of business planning
- Comply with and exceed Brand Service Standards
- Ensure costs are controlled and revenue opportunities are effectively sourced and delivered
- Manage and develop the Management team to ensure career progression and effective succession planning
- Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the team
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved
- Base salary of $50,000-$55,000, plus bonus
- Benefits package
- Growth opportunity for strong performers
If you would like to lead our team at this popular location on the oceanfront, please reply(in STRICT confidence) to this posting with your resume and with salary history. If your experience is a match, we will contact you within 1-2 business days.