Tired of 3am closes? Have you hit the "glass ceiling"? Career need a jump start?
We can help!
Our Client, a growing Fast-Casual Pizza chain, is looking for experienced Assistant General Manager candidates for their new Southgate restaurant opening soon. As AGM, you will be responsible for the total operations of the restaurant, and report directly to the General Manager.
A Manager who understands that the guest's needs always come first. Your commitment is to treat every guest like you were serving family. To hire, train, develop and maintain a staff who execute the vision in a professional manner.
Since 2008, this restaurant has been perfecting the art of custom made, fast cooked pizza while building a fun and people focused culture. With an assembly line format, guests are able to select one of our ten signature pies or create their own. Cooking for 3-5 minutes in an 800-degree oven, our pizzas are ready to be delivered fresh to our guests! With our plan to open 25 stores in 5 years, we need a team of leaders to achieve our goal.
Our vision to Lead The Way is done through acting upon our four core values of Our People, Delighting Our Guest, Integrity, and Achieving Results.Qualifications
Salary Range & Benefits
- At least 1 year Manager experience with a national/regional restaurant chain REQUIRED
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results-oriented, with the proven ability to solve complex problems
- Outstanding skills in leadership, interpersonal communication, and staff development
- Able to identify opportunity areas and create plans for action
- Proven track record in managing team members
- $$35,000- 40,000 (depending on experience)
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Growth opportunities for high-performing individuals