Hit the glass ceiling? Career need a jump-start? Tired of late nights? We have the solution!!
Our Client, the leader in the Fast-Casual segment, is currently interviewing candidates in the North Shore area of Chicago for Shift Manager positions. These positions have been created due to ongoing growth. If you are an experienced Shift Manager who is looking for a new challenge, where only your performance will determine how far you advance, please send us your resume(in STRICT confidence) to be considered for this exceptional opportunity.
- Manage and motivate restaurant employees through constant communication and regular team meetings
- Make sure guests are receiving exceptional customer service at all times
- Maintain food service and production levels -- ensure that food is prepared and served in the appropriate quantity and with the utmost quality
- Ensure operations are in accordance with kitchen sanitation and safety standards
- Start-up and shut-down of restaurant equipment and processes (opening/closing shifts)
- Handle inventory responsibilities including food orders and receipt
- Deliver food during peak hours of operation
Our Managers are not a flavor of the month. They are passionate about serving others and have an appetite for success. Our ideal managers possess the following:
What do we offer?
- A High School diploma
- Restaurant Shift Manager experience in a fast casual restaurant concept
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to be on one's feet at least 8 hours per day and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills -- clear and professional demeanor
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize with efficiency
- A friendly and outgoing personality -- must enjoy interacting with and servicing others
- Sincerity, honesty and candidness with team members and guests alike
- Initiative, drive and a self-starting work ethic
- Ability to lead, motivate and build efficient work teams
- A love for the restaurant business and desire to create the ultimate guest experience
More growth. Better hours. Greater potential. All served in a culture that understands you have to have a life and
need the time to enjoy it. Here are some of the advantages our Shift Managers enjoy:
- $14-$16/hourly pay
- Flexible work hours and great working conditions -- no late nights and no liquor, steam tables or deep fryers
- Meal discounts
- Extensive on-boarding and training program, plus on-going development opportunities
- Rapid growth and career advancement opportunities