Once again, Restaurant Management Search has the inside track on the best opportunities in the industry!!
Have you hit the glass ceiling? Is your company not opening new restaurants? Need an opportunity to show what you can do in order to grow to the next level?
This legendary quick service company is currently seeking Director of Operations candidates in Portland, OR. The company is forecasting tremendous growth in the next 3-5 years. If you are an outstanding performer looking for an opportunity to enhance your skill set and your career, you will not find a better opportunity.
The Director is responsible for total operations/P&L of 25-40 restaurants including all aspects of financial performance, staff management, and adherence to operating standards in order to ensure overall restaurant success.QUALIFICATIONS
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS
- Minimum of 2 years 2nd-level multi-unit experience in a regional or national Quick Service concept required
- Hands-on coaches who are not afraid to get in the trenches
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results-oriented, with the proven ability to solve complex problems
- Outstanding skills in leadership, interpersonal communication, and staff development
- Able to identify opportunity areas and create plans for action
- Proven track record in managing a budget and cost controls to optimize profits and ensure success
The growth opportunity for strong performers is limitless
- $90,000-$110,000, plus bonus
- Highly competitive total compensation packages, including 401(k) plans with company match, vacation time, and coverage including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and more
- Retention bonus
- The best benefits in the industry, including 401k retirement plan with company match
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Tremendous growth opportunities for high-performing individuals
. Very competitive base salary, bonus, benefits including medical insurance. Qualified candidates must possess current multi-unit restaurant operations experience in a national/regional restaurant concept, with full P&L accountability, a demonstrated record of superior results, and a pattern of being promoted regularly.We are looking for the "top 5%-ers"
, as our client is extremely picky. If you meet all of this criteria, please send us your resume (in strict confidence) and you will be contacted within 2 business days.