Tired of the bar scene, late nights or early mornings? Career need a jump-start?
Our Client, a leader in the Fast-Casual segment, is now hiring Assistant Managers in the Spartanburg area. They are expanding quickly across North America, with over 700 company-owned and franchise-operated locations.
They provide a culture of warmth and an environment which embraces diverse backgrounds, values, and beliefs. Your talents and our vision combine to provide opportunities that promote your individual development and our continued success.we serve honestly good food that’s fresh, flavorful and handcrafted for you. With more than 20 fresh ingredients, we give you the freedom to create exactly what you’re craving. And we take pride in the fact that our words are as authentic as our food. For example, when we say our chicken is all-natural, it’s true all the time in every restaurant. No fine print, asterisks or double speak. That’s just how we roll.
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS
- Minimum of 1 year salaried Manager experience with a Fast-Casual or Casual Dining concept
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven with a solid, accomplishment-based track record
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and make great decisions under pressure
- Understanding of Profit and Loss Statements, with the ability to identify opportunity areas and develop action plans
- Leads by example, with strong skills in interpersonal communication, staff development, and team-building
- $32,000-$36,000 starting base salary (depending on experience) plus bonus opportunity
- Highly competitive total compensation packages, including 401(k) plans, vacation time, and coverage including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and more
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Tremendous growth opportunities for high-performing individuals