Would you like to be part of a team that has grown from 0 to over 400 restaurants in less than 5 years, with many more to come? Need an opportunity to show what you can do in order to grow to the next level?
This legendary quick service American food brand is EXPLODING with growth and is currently seeking District Manager candidates in the Lancaster/Allentown/Chambersburg areas. The DM is responsible for total operations/P&L of 5-8 restaurants including all aspects of financial performance, staff management, and adherence to operating standards in order to ensure overall restaurant success.
- Minimum of 2 years CURRENT multi-unit experience(with full P&L accountability) in a regional or national Quick Service concept required
- Hands-on coaches who are not afraid to get in the trenches and lead by example
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results-oriented, with the proven ability to solve complex problems
- Outstanding skills in leadership, interpersonal communication, and staff development
- Able to identify opportunity areas and create plans for action
- Proven track record in managing a budget and cost controls to optimize profits and ensure success
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS
- $65,000-$85,000, plus bonus
- Highly competitive total compensation packages, including 401(k) plans, vacation time, and coverage including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and more
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Tremendous growth opportunities for high-performing individuals