This Quick-service Fried Chicken chain is one of the BEST KNOWN BRANDS in the industry! General Manager and Assistant Manager for the Indianapolis, IN market. The GM is responsible for total operations of the restaurant including all aspects of financial performance, staff management, and adherence to operating standards in order to ensure overall restaurant success. The AM is responsible for day-to-day operations of the restaurant and reports to the GM.
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS
- Minimum of 1 year Salaried Manager experience in a regional or national Quick Service concept
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results-oriented, with the proven ability to solve complex problems
- Outstanding skills in leadership, interpersonal communication, and staff development
- Able to identify opportunity areas and create plans for action
- Proven track record in managing a budget and cost controls to optimize profits and ensure success
- $45,000-$65,000 (depending on experience), plus bonus, benefits, profit and percent of sales.
- Highly competitive total compensation packages
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Growth opportunities for high-performing individuals