Career stuck in neutral? If you are an experienced Multi-Unit Manager in the Quick-Serve restaurant segment, our Client would like to meet you. They are exploding with growth and offer a competitive compensation program, great benefits, and unlimited career growth opportunities.
They are currently hiring at the District Manager level in the Columbus area. The DM is responsible for total operations of 6 to 8 restaurants including all aspects of financial performance, staff management, and adherence to operating standards in order to ensure overall restaurant success.
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS
- Minimum of 1 year Multi-Unit Manager experience(including P&L accountability) in a regional or national Quick Service concept
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results-oriented, with the proven ability to solve complex problems
- Outstanding skills in leadership, interpersonal communication, and staff development
- Able to identify opportunity areas and create plans for action
- Proven track record in managing a budget and cost controls to optimize profits and ensure success
- $60,000-$80,000(depending on experience), plus bonus & benefits
- Highly competitive total compensation packages
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Tremendous growth opportunities for high-performing individuals