Nothing Bundt Cakes is one of the most popular retail/bakery concepts in our sector! They are currently seeking a strong Director candidate. See job description below.
VP, Bakery Operations and Learning & Development
The Director of Bakery Operations is the representation of the Nothing Bundt Cakes brand to the franchisee community. They drive the overall satisfaction of bakery guests, bakery profitability, and bakery adherence to brand standards. They also embody and foster all aspects of the Nothing Bundt Cakes brand, culture and core values to protect the franchisees’ investment and future.
Core Values/Leadership Competencies:
- Responsible for all bakeries operating according to brand standards and the profitability of company bakeries
- Lead team of regional support managers who influence the bakery owners toward executing the NbC Franchise Success Model.
- Demonstrate and ensure operational excellence through the training, coaching, performance improvement and encouragement of Regional and District Support managers.
- Active participation with the Bakery Operations and L&D leadership team.
- Maintain and enhance system for effective location evaluations.
- Maintain and incrementally increase overall guest satisfaction above 91.0% nationally.
- Interpret guest experience monitor data and create programs and initiatives to maximize key drivers of guest satisfaction.
- Recommend existing bakery owners for growth when they have mastered the NbC success model.
- Ensure creation and maintenance of excellent operations manual and supporting resources.
- Servant’s Heart
- Developer of people
- Vision casting
- Lead by example
- Spirit of a Champion
- Exhibits extreme ownership – 100/0! Mentality – 100% responsibility and zero excuses!
- Excellence driven, desires feedback and improvement
- Sound judgement
Skills and Abilities:
- Genuine Connections
- Intensely collaborative
- Professional with the ability to influence at all levels
- Communicates often and openly
Education/Certifications and Work Experience Requirements:
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to influence at all levels of the company
- Extraordinary people skills and written/verbal communications skills
- Excellent presentation skills at all levels
- Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines
- Strong business acumen with an in-depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Familiar with various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM)
- BS/BA in business administration or relevant field
- 5-7 years of work experience in a franchise company