AREA-MARKET MANAGER - RINGGOLD, GA (Chattanooga Market)!
Our client is one of the largest full-line vending, coffee service, and food services providers in the U.S. Headquartered in the beautiful city of Chattanooga, Tennessee, they have a dominant presence in the Southeast, including Tennessee, Georgia, and Alabama. They are seeking an Area Retail Micro Market Manager
to join their team.
This is a growth opportunity with a rapidly-growing company. You will work in your own territory where every day is different, working with different companies in a variety of industries. Enjoy an active and exciting management career representing the best!
As an Area Market Manager
, you will be a primary contact between the company and their clientele. You will ensure that customers are retained and satisfied, and that their needs are fulfilled. You will supervise and coordinate activities of Market Managers, servicepersons and retail market attendants, assuring the highest standard of customer service. You will directly supervise subordinate retail market managers and, through them, the market merchandisers and attendants.
Other responsibilities of the Area Market Manager role include:
- Planning, assigning, and directing work of Market Managers
- Interviewing, hiring, and training retail market employees
- Appraising performance and rewarding / disciplining employees
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Visiting accounts and clients to maintain good relations and address concerns
- Pursuing pricing goals as a primary contact Customer/Client interaction
- Supporting sales activities, including presentations, grand opening events, trade shows, proforma development, and space design
- Coordinating market installations, merchandising, and promotional activities
- Performing location inspections and inventory audits
- Reviewing market reports daily and weekly to ensure client satisfaction
- Ensuring quality, cleanliness, merchandising, plan-o-gram compliance, customer service expectations are met
- Utilizing reports to determine proper replenishment, merchandising, and inventory
- Reviewing service frequencies to ensure maximum retail sales
- Modifying service structure to improve productivity and efficiency
Salary & Benefits
- 5 – 7 years of management experience, retail/route/food service preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Merchandising or route supervision experience, preferred
- Must have experience with forklift, power jacks, etc.
- Ability to use personal computer and operation of motor vehicle(s)
- Capable of basic computer set-up and installation with understanding of networks
- Ability to lift odd size packages with weight from 1 – 75 pounds
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Labor Unions, a plus
- A valid driver's license and good driving record, a must
- Ability to pass a background and/or security check
- $60,000-$65,000 base salary, plus generous bonus
- Company vehicle
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick days
- Company laptop & cell phone
- 100% paid Health, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Relocation reimbursement
- Excellent work-life balance (Mon-Fri work week)