Currently hiring for Inland Empire area!
Seeking a reasonable work/life balance? Want to get re-acquainted with your family & friends?
This well established chain of high-volume diner-style restaurants in Southern California offers a 5-day, 45-48 hour work week, good benefits, and career advancement opportunities for good performers. They are seeking an experienced Chef/Kitchen Manager to oversee the proper execution of the kitchen department. The Chef hires and trains kitchen staff and upholds high standards of quality, cleanliness and technique. Responsibilities also include managing inventory, resolving food quality issues, upholding kitchen procedures, monitoring equipment, and developing a strong team dynamic between back of house and front of house staff.
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS
- Minimum of 1 year salaried BOH experience in a $3M+ full-service, cafeteria or buffet restaurant concept
- Solid understanding of food safety and sanitation practices
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and quickly resolve problems under pressure
- Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to organize, train, and direct a team of staff
- Bi-lingual skills or culinary school background a plus
- $55,000- 62,000 total annual comp to start
- Highly competitive total compensation packages, including 401(k) plans, vacation time, and coverage including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and more
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Tremendous growth opportunities for high-performing individuals