Need a change of pace? If you are looking for a better quality of life or more family time at home this brand could be a perfect match! All stores close at 2pm daily.
This breakfast-brunch family dining concept is one of the most attractive brands in the restaurant world currently. They are currently seeking Restaurant Manager candidates for the Asheville, NC area. The Restaurant Manager is responsible for assisting operations of the restaurant including all aspects of financial performance, staff management, and adherence to operating standards in order to ensure overall restaurant success.
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS
- Minimum of 1 year Salaried Restaurant Manager experience in a regional or national fast casual, family dining, or full service concept.
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results-oriented, with the proven ability to solve complex problems
- Outstanding skills in leadership, interpersonal communication, and staff development
- Able to identify opportunity areas and create plans for action
- Proven track record in managing a budget and cost controls to optimize profits and ensure success
Apply with confidence.
- $45,000-$50,000 (depending on experience), plus bonus ($2,500) & benefits
- Highly competitive total compensation packages
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Growth opportunities for high-performing individuals
- Additional Cash Flow Bonus of $2,500 - $6,000 annually.
RMS does NOT bank resumes or operate call lists. Your confidentiality is our #1 top priority and our services are 100% completely free to our candidates.
If your background is a match you will hear from our Managing Partner or one of our Recruiters in no less than 24 hours.
Tired of the back and forth with the larger recruiting firms?
Below are some advantages you can benefit from connecting with RMS
Since 1998, RMS has successfully matched over 3,500 qualified Restaurant professionals with independent owners to nationwide restaurant chains. We place all levels of salaried management and support positions including, Assistant Managers, General Managers, District Managers, Directors of Operations, Vice-Presidents, Human Resources Directors, Directors of Finance, Directors of Facilities and more.
For more information about our services, please visit us at www.rmsadvance.com.
- Honesty & transparency
- Creating a real relationship with real restaurant industry insiders
- Prompt follow ups on setting up interviews and receiving updates
- Staying updated on new opportunities in your area
- Pride in knowing that you’re supporting small businesses