Our client, a small but growing DC based restaurant group with several exciting full-service, high-volume concepts is currently seeking experienced Restaurant Managers and Kitchen Managers.
Their restaurants focus on quality ingredients, 100% from-scratch cooking, and interesting flavors, all with an emphasis on warm, genuine service and community involvement.
The responsibility of the General Manager is to direct the operation of the restaurant. The General Manager will focus on building sales by maintaining the highest standards of food quality, service, cleanliness and sanitation by supervising the management and hourly teams. In addition, the General Manager must exemplify the core values of the company. The AGM is responsible for day-to-day operations of the restaurant and reports to the GM.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Minimum 1 year General Manager experience in a full-service, high-volume restaurant concept
- Stable job history
- Solid track record of successful performance in prior positions
- Must be competent in all departmental responsibilities of the restaurant, including kitchen operations
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Base salary of up to $85K (depending on experience) plus attainable bonus and perks
- Competitive benefits package which includes health insurance
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
Apply with confidence.
RMS does NOT bank resumes or operate call lists. Your confidentiality is our #1 top priority and our services are 100% completely free to our candidates.
If your background is a match you will hear from our Managing Partner or one of our Recruiters in no less than 24 hours.
Tired of the back and forth with the larger recruiting firms?
Below are some advantages you can benefit from connecting with RMS
Since 1998, RMS has successfully matched over 3,500 qualified Restaurant professionals with independent owners to nationwide restaurant chains. We place all levels of salaried management and support positions including, Assistant Managers, General Managers, District Managers, Directors of Operations, Vice-Presidents, Human Resources Directors, Directors of Finance, Directors of Facilities and more.
For more information about our services, please visit us at www.rmsadvance.com.
- Honesty & transparency
- Creating a real relationship with real restaurant industry insiders
- Prompt follow ups on setting up interviews and receiving updates
- Staying updated on new opportunities in your area
- Pride in knowing that you’re supporting small businesses