Our Client that holds the franchise rights to one of the most popular Chicken QSR concepts in the US is currently seeking a District Manager to assist in their market buildout. They are exploding with growth and offer a competitive compensation program, great benefits, and unlimited career growth opportunities.
This candidate can be based in Raleigh, Durham, or the Fayetteville area.
The DM is responsible for total operations of 6 to 10 restaurants including all aspects of financial performance, staff management, and adherence to operating standards in order to ensure overall restaurant success.
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS
- Minimum of 1 year Multi-Unit Manager experience(including P&L accountability) in a regional or national Quick Service concept
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results-oriented, with the proven ability to solve complex problems
- Outstanding skills in leadership, interpersonal communication, and staff development
- Able to identify opportunity areas and create plans for action
- Proven track record in managing a budget and cost controls to optimize profits and ensure success
- EQUITY OPTIONS
- $75,000-$100,000(depending on experience), plus bonus & benefits
- Highly competitive total compensation packages
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Tremendous growth opportunities for high-performing individuals