Once again, Restaurant Management Search has the inside track on the best opportunities in the industry!!
Are you an experienced, relocatable Multi-unit Leader ready to take on a new challenge? Due to explosive growth, our Client has created a new opportunity for a Regional Vice-President of Operations.
While exact geography is not determined, the right candidate would ideally reside in/around Ohio or the Memphis, TN and Jackson MS DMA’s
This legendary quick service company is on the way to becoming a Billion dollar company. The position will supervise 45 restaurants, +/-. The company is forecasting tremendous growth in the next 3-5 years. If you are an outstanding performer looking to enhance your skill set and your career, you will not find a better opportunity.
The VP-Operations provides strategic leadership and accountability, including all aspects of financial performance, staff management, and adherence to operating standards in order to ensure overall restaurant success.
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS
- Minimum of 7 years multi-unit leadership experience in a regional or national Quick Service concept, with a minimum span of control of 40 locations
- Hands-on leaders who are not afraid to get in the trenches
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results-oriented, with the proven ability to solve complex problems
- Outstanding skills in leadership, interpersonal communication, and staff development
- Able to identify opportunity areas and create plans for action
- Proven track record in managing a budget and cost controls to optimize profits and ensure success
We are looking for the "top 5%-ers"
- $150,000-$175,000, plus bonus & potential for equity
- Highly competitive total compensation packages, including 401(k) plans with company match, vacation time, and coverage including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and more
- Retention bonus
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Career growth opportunities for high-performing individuals
, as our client is extremely picky. If you meet all of this criteria, please send us your resume (in strict confidence) and you will be contacted within 2 business days.