Have you hit the glass ceiling? Is your company closing stores? Positions above you being cut? If you want to work for a growth company with a bright future, where you are rewarded for your performance, please apply now (in strict confidence) for immediate consideration.
Once again, RMS has the inside track on the best opportunities in the industry!!
One of the largest restaurant chains in the world is seeking an experienced District Manager/Area Supervisor in the Savannah, GA area.
The growth opportunity for strong performers is limitless. Very competitive base salary, plus car allowance, bonus, benefits including 401k.
Qualified candidates must possess current multi-unit restaurant operations experience in a national/regional quick-serve restaurant concept
, with full P&L accountability, a demonstrated record of results, and a pattern of being promoted regularly.
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS
- Minimum of 2 years second-level multi-unit experience in a regional or national Quick Service concept required
- Hands-on coaches who are not afraid to get in the trenches
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results-oriented, with the proven ability to solve complex problems
- Outstanding skills in leadership, interpersonal communication, and staff development
- Able to identify opportunity areas and create plans for action
- Proven track record in managing a budget and cost controls to optimize profits and ensure success
- $65,000-$80,000 (depending on experience), plus bonus
- Highly competitive total compensation packages, including 401(k) plans, vacation time, and coverage including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and more
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Tremendous growth opportunities for high-performing individuals
We are looking for the "top 5%-ers", as our client is extremely selective. if you meet all this criteria, please send us your resume (in strict confidence) and you will be contacted within 2 business days.