Ready to grow your career? Our client, one of the BEST KNOWN BRANDS in the quick-service industry, has created an exciting concept with a new, modernized design and hip, casual atmosphere. The new restaurants feature interesting twists on their classic menu, including new shareable appetizers and alcoholic beverages in an inviting space. They will be rapidly growing their total number of stores over the next few years, creating incredible career growth opportunities!
Currently seeking experienced General Manager candidates in San Francisco.
The GM is responsible for total operations of the restaurant including all aspects of financial performance, staff management, and adherence to operating standards in order to ensure overall restaurant success.QUALIFICATIONS
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS
- Minimum of 3 years Restaurant Manager experience in a regional or national Fast-Casual or Full Service concept
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results-oriented, with the proven ability to solve complex problems
- Outstanding skills in leadership, interpersonal communication, and staff development
- Able to identify opportunity areas and create plans for action
- Proven track record in managing a budget and cost controls to optimize profits and ensure success
- Very competitive starting salaries, plus bonus
- Highly competitive total compensation packages, including 401(k) plans with company match, attainable bonus, vacation time, and coverage including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and more
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Tremendous growth opportunities for high-performing individuals