NOW HIRING- GENERAL MANAGER FOR HIGH-VOLUME FLORENCE LOCATION
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THE HOTTEST CASUAL DINING CONCEPT IN 10 YEARS? WE HAVE IT! AVERAGE SALES $5M, COMPLETELY FROM-SCRATCH KITCHENS, ENTREPRENEURIAL CULTURE(NOT A SINGLE CHECK LIST!), HUGE GROWTH PLANS AND FUN ENVIRONMENT!
Yet again, RMS brings the hottest opportunities in the hospitality industry directly to you!
Our Mission: Help you navigate the minefield of career opportunities, and put you on the path to long term success.
We are conducting a search for General Managers in your area. Our Client is the fastest-growing Casual Dining company in the US, and will open over 300 new locations in the next few years!!!
• RAPIDLY GROWING COMPANY
• COMPETITIVE BENEFITS
• ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITY
• WORK/LIFE BALANCE
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS
• Up to $70k base to start, plus bonus
• Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
• Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
• Tremendous growth opportunities for high-performing individuals
We work very closely with top leadership from companies who are hiring in the region. We specialize in QSR, Fast-Casual and Casual Dining Restaurants and if you are a leader in this niche of the industry considering a career change - contact us today for an eye-popping view of the landscape of opportunities available to you right now.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU MEET THESE NON-NEGOTIABLE CRITERIA:
We take pride in our reputation of moving fast with top candidates. You will hear from us within 24 hours if your experience is in line with the expectations of these searches. Apply today for IMMEDIATE and CONFIDENTIAL consideration. There are NO FEES for you and CONFIDENTIALITY is ASSURED!
- At least 2 years of GM experience with a Higher-volume($3M+) Casual Dining concept
- Able to lead and inspire team members towards successful completion of goals
- Strong math, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to lead by example using hands-on, shoulder-to-shoulder work ethic
- Able to work a flexible work schedule and meet business demands, including weekends and holidays